The Royal Wedding was on everyone’s radar and I was obsessed with Meghan Markle’s make up look on the day, simple smokey eye with a rosy blush.
Whether you loved the Royal Wedding or not, all eyes were on Meghan Markle, now Duchess of Sussex and what she would wear for the wedding. I know the dress has been met with controversial opinions but I had to say something about her make up.
For too long now, we have been flooded with brides caked in make up so it was so refreshing to see the Princess actually go for something that was so refreshing. Her skin was kept dewy and glowy, her base was sheer so we could see her freckles, a classic brown smokey eye and a nude lip. Meghan is all about the simplicity so it was no surprise that she would go for such a classic and easy look on her wedding day.
So here are some of the products I think she may have used on her wedding:
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter If you want a dewy base then don’t look any further than the flawless filter. It really does help maintain the glow throughout the day whilst evening out any redness that you might have on the skin
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk It is no secret that Meghan is a huge fan of the Luminous Silk and it has that dewy finish that she had throughout the morning. It can be worn sheer enough to create the look that Meghan had on her wedding day.
- Nars Orgasm Blush The peachy pink toned blush that Meghan was wearing looked suspiciously like the Nars Orgasm blush. It is a complete classic and suits all skin tones.
- Tom Ford eyeshadows Tom Ford’s eyeshadows are beautifully pigmented and create the ultimate base. Meghan was wearing a brown smokey eye which was smoked out with matte black along the lash line.
- MAC Teddy Liner Her bottom lash line was lined with a brown eyeliner and what better one to use than the MAC Teddy Liner. It is a lovely brown colour that can easily be smudged out to create undone romantic look that Meghan went for.
- Dior ‘Diorshow’ mascara Dior do make some of the best mascara and as Meghan had mega volumised natural looking lashes, this may have been used. She definitely had some sort of lash extensions but the mascara was used on both her upper and lower lash lines.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in ‘The Duchess’ Though completely ironic, Meghan’s nude lip could be courtesy to ‘The Duchess’. It is a lovely peachy pink and long lasting for the wedding.
I hope you enjoyed my observations into what Meghan’s bridal look. I found it so refreshing and elegant, the way brides should look embracing their natural beauty.
I hope you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to follow my blog if you did,