Start of March brings promise of a fresh new beginning and we need it this year. Bring on March 2020 and the hope for Spring!
I love the start of a new month and god knows we need a fresh start this year. 2020 has not exactly been the happiest of years, whether it is Brexit to the coronovirus outbreak, we can’t seem to catch a break. I am desperate to have something to look forward to, and these constant storms are draining and seem to only happen on the weekend, the only time that I get to myself.
Me, I am not only trying to grow a human being inside me but also trying to stay positive, in an otherwise negative and pessimistic environment. I am not going to lie, it has been a struggle. I am naturally a positive person yet you can’t just help to not want to scream at the dark mornings and wet weekends.
For more positivity posts, see here:
So let’s all make some positivity vows to make a change.
- Be Kind Whether it is smiling at a stranger or helping someone out in need, spread some kindness in the hope it comes your way eventually to.
- Plan a treat for yourself Book a trip away or have a day out with one of your favourite friends and just have a laugh. Be 16 again and just enjoy the moment.
- Read One of my new year’s resolutions this year is to read more and I am still trying to do that. Bring on the book recommendations!
- Go for a walk Whenever the weather breaks for a second of dry weather, go for a walk, no matter how short. Fresh air makes the best of cures.
- Spring is coming I love the changeover into Spring, just some sunshine in the mornings really cheers me up. It is coming people, we need to keep faith.
What are your plans for the coming month? What are you doing to stay positive? Tell me about it below.