I was nominated by Sabreena over at The Girl in the City (http://www.thegirlinthecity.com/) to take part in the Blogger Tag. I am starting to fall behind on the Blogmas posts so thought this would be a nice interesting filler. So here we go..
1. How tall are you?
I am 5ft 4, not the tallest girl in the world.
2. Do you have a hidden talent?
Ermm…not that i know of anyway. Maybe it is hidden even from me.
3. What’s your blogger related pet peeve?
I don’t know about everyone else but i get really excited when i meet bloggers that i read pretty much everyday and youtubers that i watch on a regular basis. I hate the fact that when you meet some of them in real life, they act like they are not bothered or are bored by the whole concept. Just be nice enough to stop and say hello.
4. What’s your biggest non blogger related pet peeve?
I can’t stand people who cancel plans last minute and/or are constantly late. I genuinely avoid meeting them in the future.
5. What’s your favourite song? Mine has to be ‘The Man Who Cannot Be Moved’ by The Script. Just reminds me of a time in my life when
6. What’s your favourite social media website?
Instagram. I love taking photos and sharing my adventures with everyone. I think it is a great medium to share instant moments. I do feel that it has become way too commercial now.
Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sanoobarunscripted
7. How do you like to spend your free time?
I have turned into a right little old lady these days. There is nothing better than being tucked up, with my hubby, a TV boxset with a green tea and chocolates. I love spending time at home with family and it is special as it is a rarity for me.
8. What’s your favourite junk food?
Chocolates, chunky chips and pizza.. mmm yum!
9. Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names?
They live with my parents but i have three cats named Minnie, Billy and Sweetu. All of them are adopted strays.
10. Who are your favourite TV characters?
Too many to mention but i love Christina Yang from Greys Anatomy and Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore Girls. Just brilliant characters!
11. What’s your favourite beauty tool?
My eye make up brushes. I don’t know how i survived without them before. I do think eye make up can really make or break a look.
12. Name three Holy grail products? Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, Urban Decay Concealer, NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Creams
13. If you could only drink one beverage aside from water for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
Hot chocolate, i love it every form.
14. What’s your favourite movie?
Way too many to mention. From Bollywood, it will always be Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge and from Hollywood, Jungle Book.
15. What was your favourite subject in school?
English, i just loved reading books and dissecting them and discussing motives for the characters.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would want to live somewhere that was warmer where i could have space to roam and travel when i wanted. I can’t name a specific country though!
17. PC or MAC?
I love my MacBook and use it all the time.
18. Last romantic gesture from your partner?
He made me dinner last night (which he does most nights) but him taking care of me is romantic enough!
19. Who is your celebrity crush?
Ooo this is a hard one, too many to mention.
20. Where do you find inspiration?
Anything and everything. By nature i am a curious person so i love to read about different cultures and find out the history behind things happening. I often feel inspired reading magazines and seeing things on pinterest.
Follow me on pinterest: https://uk.pinterest.com/sanoobar/
21. What are your favourite blog posts to read? I don’t have a particular type of blog posts that i love in particular, i read a wide range of blogs focused around fashion, beauty and lifestyle. I follow alot of my favourite bloggers on Bloglovin too.
Follow me on Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/people/sanoobarpatel-2618965
22. Where do you get your cosmetics from?
It depends on what i am buying. I buy a lot of skin base make up from Nars and Urban Decay. Eyeshadows vary, it can be MAC, Charlotte Tilbury or Urban Decay. Blusher and Bronzers always come from Benefit. Lips, my brands change all the time.
23. Are you in education, or do you work?
I work full time as a Marketing Manager
24. What are you most proud of?
I am proud of the fact that i have finally entered the blogging world properly this year and have started to join the community and get involved in creating some good content. It took me ages to finally get myself on YouTube and i am hoping to grow that more in the coming months.
Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/sanoobar100
25. Tag some bloggers to complete these questions:
Francesca over at My Life in Rose Tinted Glasses
Jessica at Food and Baker
Saleha at Strictly Sal
Farheen at YouTube
DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
I hope you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to give me a like or a subscribe if you did,