I have never been so excited to see something in The Body Shop then i was when i spotted this Eid Advent Calendar in their Oxford Street. I literally squealed and clapped in delight because it was a complete surprise to me. I may be late to the party and it may have come out last year but i have had a revelation people. If some of you don’t know what Eid is, Eid marks the end of the month of fasting for Muslims and it is the equivalent to our Christmas and so how amazing is it that The Body Shop have embraced this and created a gift collection to reflect it.
So above is what it looks like when it is opened and all the numbers are written in Arabic. Each day is a little box which has a series of miniature Body Shop products in it. You can then turn the boxes around each day to create an Eid themed design.
I didn’t want to spoil the surprise for myself so i didn’t open all of mine up, just the one above so that you can have a peek at the size of the products.
According to The Body Shop website, the advent calendar includes:
- Strawberry Lip Butter 10ml
- Strawberry Heart Soap 25g
- Shea Shower Cream 60ml
- Shea Body Butter 50ml
- Strawberry Hand Cream 30ml
- Wild Argan Oil Hand Cream 30ml
- Wild Argan Oil Body Lotion 60ml
- Shea Heart Soap 25g
- Fuji Green Tea™ Shower Gel 60ml
- Shea Lip Butter 10ml
- British Rose Body Butter 50ml Spoiler Alert*
- Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover 60ml
- Vitamin E Moisture Cream 50ml
- Vitamin E Eye Cream 15ml
- Elderflower Eye Gel 15ml
- Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion 60ml
- Italian Summer Fig Body Wash 60ml
- Tea Tree Face Wash 60ml
- White Musk Smoky Rose Body Lotion 60ml
- Indian Night Jasmine Body Lotion 60ml
- Black Musk Shower Gel 60ml
- Fijian Water Lotus Shower Gel 60ml
- English Dawn Gardenia Body Lotion 60ml
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Black Gel Eyeliner 0.25g
- Colour Crush™ Nail Colour in Meet Me at Dusk 6.8ml
- Colour Crush™ Nail Colour in Crimson Kiss 6.8ml
- White Mini Bath Lily
- Nail Filer
- Eyelash Curler
I think you can agree with me that the concept of an Eid Advent Calendar is just genius, i am completely in love with mine and can’t wait to start to go through each box when Ramadan starts next week.
To accompany their Eid Collection, The Body Shop have also released a series of gift sets. I am more of a musky heavier scent lover as opposed to the floral ones so i bought myself the Black Musk Collection. It comes in a beautiful black box which then opens out to reveal its contents.
These Black Musk products just smell so good and they literally transported me back to the Oud shops that i love in Dubai. It is perfect and i will really enjoy using it in the months to come.
I am in love with this Eid collection. My husband bought me the Eid Advent Calendar as a surprise gift and i am going to enjoying using it throughout the month of Ramadan. These would make brilliant gifts for loved ones and add a bit of excitement to Eid too.
Eid Advent Calendar, £70 here
Black Musk Collection, £35 here
If you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to give it a like or give me a follow,